Tuesday, January 30, 2018

YouTubers and Influencers

I watched and follow many YouTubers on Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Many of these YouTubers have over 100K followers, which in terms of YouTube numbers, is a pretty nice number of audience and views. Anyway, my main point is, these YouTubers are huge influencers, like Casey Neistat who revolutionized the entire realm of videography and film production.

Related image

I probably spend over an hour every day watching these videos. That's a lot of time per week. Do I gain anything from these videos? Hell, yeah! I have learned to appreciate technology and the way we use and view it.
A few years ago, no one could have thought people could have a full-time job as a YouTuber, now, every YouTube fanatic wants/aspires to be a YouTuber. Look at far we have come! I am sure it is going to evolve into something bigger and better. However, the only thing that concerns me right now is YouTube's monopoly. It's the only platform where people can monetize their life on social media.
What do you think will happen in ten years? How do you see the realm of social media evolving? Is it going to evolve for the better or worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment